Apologies that we have been rather 'under the radar' for a while - we are considering if, and how, we might run a rally this October.
A rally may yet still be possible and at some point before the end of September we will make a decision. Clearly, if we do go ahead, then we shall follow the Government guidelines at the time.
We have some land that would be available. In case you need to think about how suitable the land is for detecting, here is some info:-
a) the land was last detected about ten years ago, during one of our earlier rallies; b) the land will be newly-sown, direct-drilled wheat, following either a cereal or grass ley; c) none of the land has been ploughed or cultivated at depth in the last four years.
We hope that this won't deter you from joining us this year...we look forward to seeing all the familiar faces, and more, if we can proceed 'safely'!
Any developments will be 'posted' on this website. If we go-ahead, all our contacts will be sent an email update.
If we don't already hold your email address, then please complete the Contact details on the 'Register for 2020' tab.